Monday, December 28, 2009

Do guys like girls wearing nail polish?

What colour would you like on a girl?Do guys like girls wearing nail polish?
My boyfriend notices.. he likes when i paint my nails red, he thinks it looks sexy.Do guys like girls wearing nail polish?
I don't think they really notice it. But my bf loves my nails because 'they're shiny' (I have a french tip with a pearl layer on top).
nah they don't


but us girls like that stuff..


hmmm. that reminds me


i should get another manicure :)
WE do it because WE think it's cute.
They don't care!
i bet they dont pay attenction to that stuff but we still do it anyways.... hahah
they don't even notice if we curl our hair or not.





';....wuht? you look the same as ever';
i dont think they really care
no
there are some that care very few but like my husband he could care less

No comments:

Post a Comment