Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should my nail polish match my clothes and shoes?

Your nail polish should compliment your skin tones, not your clothing.....have fun!Should my nail polish match my clothes and shoes?
french. sassy but sophisticated and it gives you a nice look with everything.Should my nail polish match my clothes and shoes?
No, you should choose a color that looks good on your toenails! Go to a store that sells nailpolish and test out a bunch on your fingernails. See which one looks the best and then buy it!
not necesarily


but it would be ok
I think that nail polish should be a complementary shade on you, but you could always try the trends for the season. By the way, this fall the trend is going to be black polish and short nails. I don't necessarily match my polish to my clothes, I just wear colors that I think are fun and reflect the mood I'm in, and if I do that, then my clothes usually work with the color I have on.
Not if you don't want it to. Do what you feel like!
No! I dont ever do that!! I just want to make my nails look fun!!
Its easier to wear a neutral shade or a lovely red, rather than changing your polish every time you get dressed
Changing nail polish everyday is not possible. why dint you try certain basic shades that match and contrast with absolutely anything you wear.
I always felt that it should.
depends... sometimes that's doing too much... i wouldn't match it with the base color necessarily...
french matches everything
no that's silly


ur purse doesn't have to match either


or shoes
Yes i think.!!!
For everyday wear it should be a neutral color but for a certain outfit it can match. Also for formal occations it should be a classy color(red, whites, light pinks, tans and frenches). Also for fun days and outfits any colors will do.
well it depends on what color clothes and shoes your wearing if your wearing purple don't wear purple nail polish and the same with green, yellow, and white unless its a french manicure
No, but don't wear a hot pink shirt with blue nails or anything like that. Pick a color that you could wear with just about anything.
It doesn't have to match your clothes or shoes. Check out my question about nail polish.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





I think that'll help you. I have taken a liking to light pink or red nails.
Your nail polish should be a color that goes with almost anything. Like pink or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment