Friday, May 14, 2010

Am I the only woman who hates wearing nail polish?

I ONLY LIKE IT ON MY TOES :)Am I the only woman who hates wearing nail polish?
I've never been a fan of nail polish myself because while it looks good when it is first applied, it soon starts chipping or flaking off. I like to work with my hands so keeping beautifully manicured nails is a waste of time and effort for me. I'll ruin the job as soon as I pick up a screwdriver.





Another thing about nail polish is that it ages women's hands. It looks good on a young woman because she has not yet developed liver spots and prominent veins but for an older woman, it really makes her hands look older.Am I the only woman who hates wearing nail polish?
I hate wearing nail polish on my fingernails- it seems like I can't go an hour without it chipping or otherwise becoming marred in some way, so it's just never worth it. I feel like I have to be uber careful with my hands.





Toenail polish, on the other hand- I love the stuff. Probably because it's farther away so I don't have to worry about it being perfect, you know? And it's just so pretty, dotting my toes and decorating my feet.
thats ok, you dont have to wear it of you dont want to. I personally enjoy wearing nailpolish and I think i have gotten it down to a science such that I can do it almost as well as a manicurist lol! Even if im not wearing polish, i like to take care of my nails and cuticles because i feel like ppl see yoru hands a lot and you want them to look neat. I dunno. ITs just something I do,





But I can understand why some women dont like wearing nailpolis. It can take a long time to apply it properly. And you have to re-apply after like a week and a half. If you go to a formal party or something i recomend getting a manicure however. Cracked cuticles and uneven nails dont look good with an evening dress.
Oooh, I LOVE it! I always have my toes polished. I hate to have naked toes. I do hate doing my fingernails, though, because they usually chip the next day. If I do them at all, I do a sheer that won't show the chips so easily.
I love wearing nail polish but I hate mucking about with taking off and reapplying it and waiting for it to dry...blah blah and all that. So i tend to wear it very rarely.
Of course you're not. I'm sure many women hate it. I can't say I hate it but I don't like it enough to do it. I've worn it once or twice as a kid and that's it.
Yes because this sexy boy love it if you use it wisely so yea girls and don't use too much make up because i can't see you..umm actually You can't SEE Me...lol(John Cena right here)
no youre not. i dont particularly like it much either. its takes too much time to apply and it always starts chipping off soon after you put it on. its not worth the time taken and its doesnt really look all that great either
I'm not really a fan of wearin it either. If I do, it's clear, not colored polish.
You can file your own nails and use baby oil to lubricate them. Your nails will be very healthy.
No not at all. More women have bare nails than polished nails anyway. Or they just get the tips done.





Why do you hate it so much ?
I never wear it. I don't like the look of it, or the smell.
You don't like? Don't wear it.
No.





I'm not a huge fan.
I'm not a fan of it, it makes my nails feel heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment