Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CVS Pharmacy doesn't sell OPI nail polish. Where else can I get it?

I'm looking for nude/beige colors and white %26amp; black also.CVS Pharmacy doesn't sell OPI nail polish. Where else can I get it?
Your local beauty store or nail salon should have them. I know Target carries OPI nail polish. =]CVS Pharmacy doesn't sell OPI nail polish. Where else can I get it?
at most hair/beauty supply store


or at wal mart
try rite aid..
sally beauty supply will have it
Harmon Drug Stores.....they are also less expensive
if you happen to live in the san francisco bay area, peninsula beauty supply stores have a HUGE selection of OPI nail polish. otherwise, rite aid should sell atleast some colors.
nail salons have them, same with make up stores like ULTA





OPI is my favorite





maybe you can answer my question for me:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
most salons sell it...or even better http://www.opi.com/
Try the hair shops, like Sally's Beauty boutiques, WALMART, and Nail salons. you can ask them if they sell it or where they got it from.
target or ulta
You could try Sally's beauty supply store, i think i have seen it there.
spas

No comments:

Post a Comment