Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GIRL POLL: What's your favorite nail polish color?

I love French Manicures. They look awesome!GIRL POLL: What's your favorite nail polish color?
French manicure - Glamorous.


Clear gloss - Clean, easy and simple.


Red - Classy.


Black - Makes your fingers look slimmer and longer.GIRL POLL: What's your favorite nail polish color?
I like the transparent nail polish that looks like you didn't even put it on. I like it because people won't be able to figure out if it's wearing out or not.
hands: french manicues, light colors, clear


feet: dark colors, french manicures.
I also love French Manicures! My favourite nail polish colour is light pink :D
French Manicures for hands


and something bright like orange or pink of the toes
BLACK
I love french manicures too. (:
Black or a French manicure, but they chip too fast haha :)
orange
NeOn cOlOrs!
Navy Blue.
beige, green, brown, blue
Black!
blue
dark purple or red. depends what mood i'm in.
  • steroid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment