Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Im a guy who loves dressing up and wearing make up and nail polish what do girls think of guys like me?

uuh,,,,,,,





im a chick, and i dont do even half that stuff...


woow, i feel so left out! lolIm a guy who loves dressing up and wearing make up and nail polish what do girls think of guys like me?
Hehe, I don't even wear make-up. Only lip gloss. Natural is the way to go. ;D Lol. But, umm, you'd be a girl's best friend!Im a guy who loves dressing up and wearing make up and nail polish what do girls think of guys like me?
WRONGUN
are you a transvestite, what do you mean by ';dressing up';?
you're a crossdresser
nothing at all mate i heard its the norm these days,,,,,my ex looked after his skin with my products more than i ever did.
You're prettier than me!
well r u talking about gay? if so then i have no problem with them you no you like what you like
you will be their new best friend
that you are not really a guy..........
that you're Cool i don't really have a problem with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment