Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Nail Polish Color for fall?

I want to paint my nails for fall


whats a good fall color that's noticeable but no to summer-ish?Good Nail Polish Color for fall?
For your skin tone, try a pastel pink, gold, red or beige.Good Nail Polish Color for fall?
Well this fall I have been seeing many matte like colors. You can check out the espana line from O.P.I. You can go for like a deep red or a deep pink, black, dark purple, and like berry colors. Sparkly and shimmery colors aren't that in this fall, but if you love them, go for it! Hope this helped!
Maybe a maroon/dark purple color?


Like this- http://www.discountbeautycenter.com/Nail-Care/Nail-Enamel/OPI-Nail-Polish-R59-Midnight-in-Moscow-59254.htm
I got this one that I just love and it's by:


Borghese-Nail Lacquer- Vini Violet C





It's like a Burgundy Brown Color-Price is 7.99
I think this year the big fall color for nail polish is a lavender gray. It looks gorgeous!
Chocolate, dark purple, or nude! These colors definitely say fall!
pink, orange or yellow. or anything around those colors!!
pink
  • steroid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment