Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you like Anna Sui nail polish?

because i don't it sucks..well the colors are great and its really pigmented and glittery but then it comes off soo fastt like i put em on and that couple days later its like comes off and ****..





soo im wondering if its just me or if its the product?


and if it is me what should i do?Do you like Anna Sui nail polish?
its not your dear its the nail polish! I don't like that nail polish too for the same reason.


I'm currently using Revlon Colorstay Always On Nail Enamel


or OPI Nail Envy


I often use it as my base nail polish and then mix it with other cheaper nail polish makes the nail polish last longer!





Hope this helps!Do you like Anna Sui nail polish?
nope. i prefer products from The Face Shop. their colours are real pure and nice. i'm not sure about other countries, but it is located in s'pore.
YOUR QUESTION IS SO DIFICULT FOR ME
i like the colors, but yeah, it comes off right away... when i use it, i put a layer of clear nail polish on top because it seals your nail, and makes it last longer.... =D
its not just you its the product. try O.P.I. they make some really cool colors and it lasts a while longer than the Anna Sui polish does
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment