Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it worth the money to buy OPI nail polish?

They do ahve really nice shades, but it seems a bit too much, $10.Is it worth the money to buy OPI nail polish?
OPI Nail products are worth it period. They have awesome shades %26amp; the base/top coat works extremely well. Most plolishes that you get at walmart etc. chip pretty easy. OPI seems to stay on my nails for awhile %26amp; all of my clients really like it. 10 dollars is worth it, I dont' know if you've ever heard of the store Ulta but if you live near one sometimes they run deals on nail polishes where you can get a few bottles for 10. which is extremely worth it.Is it worth the money to buy OPI nail polish?
OPI is wonderful! However, sometimes their colors are thick, too pigmented (well I prefer sheer/medium colors), and can stain your nails. This is only sometimes though. Something to try is to use just any drugstore nail polish and use the OPI top coat. The top coat is BY FAR the absolute best product out of OPI (and possibly out of any topcoat, and I am a clear polish junkie!) It will look very classy.





In short though, OPI is a fantastic brand!
I was to say what's the big deal it's only $5 - 7


But guess where you live it's $10, and yeah, that seems a bit much.





Sally has a line that is a OPI knock off called Finger Paints. Pretty much the same including colors. I think as long as you use an OPI topcoat there is no difference


Another option I do (to get polish $5) is when I go for manicure I buy the bottle they are using (as long as new) they will normally give you discount since it's been opend and used.
Well, OPI has many, MANY pink, purple, red (those kind of) shades. I am not too sure about the others, but they do have alot of colours. My mum goes to an estitition that only buys OPI. My mum's nails look pretty good. And OPI is good quality. I guess it depends on if you want quality, expencive nail polish, or cheap (in both ways) nail polish.





I hope that I helped you. Good Luck!





Also, it lasts WAY longer than other brands, is always glossy and dries very fast.
i dont know exactly but from what i heard opi also lasts a lot longer, but then again you can just get any sort of nail polish and add a clear coat and it'll probably have the same effect so my answer is no
I buy OPI or Essie when I want a bottle at home to match what I used at the nail salon, for touch-ups. In that case, you have no choice becasue nothing else will match perfectly.
That is too much to be paying for OPI, in my opinion. Look around a bit more and you should be able to get it for about $7-$8. I personally think it's worth it, yes.
If you will end up using the whole bottle it's worth it! I have a ton of nailpolish and the only ones I actually use are my OPI bottles. They just look so much better than the cheaper brands!
yes it is worth it and walmart sells the cheaper one thats made by opi its called Nicole... opi is the only nail pollish i will ever buy they come in fun colors and collections
honestly....its...its amazing. its the only nail polish i can stand applying. it lasts forever and it looks way better.
they do have an awesome color selection.....the quality is good if you do several layers and do it carefully..then it look pretty :]
nah...


i have a few but they are not that great...


any nail polish works, you just cant leave the nail polish on for weeks at a time you know?
They are really good, they last and have beautiful colors and funny names. But of course they should lower the price.. it's ridiculous lol
I paid 8.50 for some at Target and I love it I got Lincoln Park after Dark all there nail polishes are really pretty colors! I think you should get one bottle and see how you like it! I PERSONALLY LOVE IT!
i would buy it id doesnt chip and the colours are worth it and if your going to ude it alot all the better



i use use that kind of nail polish all the time its beautilful its not a waste of money
Yes. It doesn't chip and paints on evenly. There is a reason they use it at most nail salons ;]
i think it is!


it looks way nicer and lasts way longer (on your nails)


so it's worth every penny!
OPI is a good brand, but $10? Where are you buying it from? In Cali its for $5... now thats a reasonable price!
well it's definitely the best.


I don't like to buy anything else.
yes they are my favorite the shell is hard and it dries fast and it wont ship offf and its very glossy...
nothing works better!
no its not


other brands have the same colors for liek 2 dollars
It was until it came up stolen...
no it isnt
i bought some because of the really hot pink color and other kinds dont have that shade

No comments:

Post a Comment