Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where can i find a nail polish that makes ur nails hard and grows faster.let me know the names avalible?

there is a US brand of nail polish...dont know wich one...pls helpWhere can i find a nail polish that makes ur nails hard and grows faster.let me know the names avalible?
DEFINETLY! SALLY HANSON HARD AS NAILS it comes in all different collors or clear and seriously your nails will grow really fast and they are way to hard to break i use this for years!!!Where can i find a nail polish that makes ur nails hard and grows faster.let me know the names avalible?
for sure try Sally Hansen. they make GREAT products for problem nails. you can find them at walmart near the nail polish!!
Sally Hansen's
Nailtech is the best. You can get it at Ulta or premium drug stores such as Walgreens or Ekherd.





Formula 2 is for nails that are weak, peeling, and won't grow. Once your nails are strong, you can switch to Formula 1 to keep your nails from getting too brittle.
Another vote for Sally Hanson, the Hard as Nails should work well for you.
Sally Hanson ... best of all others that I have used.
Revlon always has been a great choice of mine.
Trade Secrets has great products for that
Ok, trust me on this one. I've had weak and very brittle nails since forever, and I hated it, I mean almost everyone had pretty nails. Well one day I said that I had to try something about it. Use SALLY HANSON AGE CORRECT nail polish. I promise, that is the most effectinve way without acrylic nails to make your nails exactly like you want them.I have tried almost every possible nail polish, but that is the #1. An addition to that, by SALLY HANSON DIAMOND STRENGHT nail and cuticle cream. It makes your nails strong , and softens your cuticles to make them like model nails! You can find both of these items at a local drugstore. I am truley happy to help someone with this kind of problem.


Good luck, and I hope I helped!!!!
sally hansen....

No comments:

Post a Comment