Friday, May 14, 2010

What color nail polish

I need to know which color nail polish would look good on me.





Heres the site with the choices on it:


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=90





I have semi light skin, brown hair, and hazel/green eyes.What color nail polish
Icy violet, cherry berry, or twinkled pink. Those colors are nice.What color nail polish
Pure Pearl if you want to let your nail polish enhance your tan, or what you have of of tan (That's what I do a lot).


Or Revlon red. For some reason it looks good on light skinned people like my self. It is very edgy.
Personally, I like the color called Plum Baby. :)
Long nails = light colours


short nails = dark colours and keep them square not rounded
red is always nice because its a very daring and individual colour and you can wear it on your nails which isnt so bold and in your face than if it was a red top or something .

No comments:

Post a Comment