Monday, May 10, 2010

What nail polish color would be best for my skin tone?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=f255de%26amp;s=4


theres what color i am would chocolate brown look nice?


let me know. =]What nail polish color would be best for my skin tone?
yea and black and here are some more colors





Glimmer


-Grape shimmer


-apricot freeze





regular


-twinkled pink


-frankly scarlet


By: RevlonWhat nail polish color would be best for my skin tone?
You look like you have darker skin so the chocolate brown would blend in a lot.. so maybe not that. I always like white nail polish, but maybe light pink, or peach? Just something to stand out from your skin color. I also like light blue nail polish, I'd try that.
blue
hmm chocolate brown wouldnt look THAT bad but if u really want ur nails to pop....use ruby red
i cant see ur pic

No comments:

Post a Comment