Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can i keep my black nail polish from rubbing off at the end of my fingertips ?

i have tried applying a clear coat of nail polish after using the blackHow can i keep my black nail polish from rubbing off at the end of my fingertips ?
whatbrand of varnish are you using?


if it's a cheap one then try getting something a bit better, i like revlon personally


to stop chipping, never use your fingers as tools, be very careful with your nails, though chipping does always seem to occur anyway I find, so whenever it does chip, even a tiny amount, add another coat, this usually works for me


When painting your nails drrag the brush so thatit goes right to the end of your nail and then under your nail a little bit if you get me, this also helps to prevent chipping


and do you use a bastcoat as well a top coat? i find these help to prevent chipping


Sally Hansen top coat is also really good!How can i keep my black nail polish from rubbing off at the end of my fingertips ?
it's not really the regular clear coat that does the trick. when u r applying nail polish it's better to do the following in order to make it last longer.





1. apply base coat (which protects ur nails and make the polish last longer because it evens out the surface of the nail).


2. Nail polish


3. top coat (which seals the color in)





good luck! I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment