Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Am I the only woman who hates wearing nail polish?

No. I don't wear nail polish a lot, and when I do, its usually for special occasions.


So don't feel left out :)


lol xxAm I the only woman who hates wearing nail polish?
Nope, I don't wear it too often. :)


I prefer natural nails because (1) they're natural, and (2) they look ';classic'; and simple.


Anyway, unless you have good quality nail polish, it's bad for your nails because they can't ';breathe'; in through the thick cover.


I'm inexperienced in painting my nails, so it doesn't really look that good... ^^;;;


And when I do wear nail polish, they're either glossy or pale pink. :)


It's also kind of hard to remove them if you had it on for a long time. It may get annoying..





So you're not alone! ^^Am I the only woman who hates wearing nail polish?
nope well.....i used to but if i do wear it it has to be the color black and thats like once a year
i love wearing nail polish :)
i used to hate it but now i love wearing nail polish
Clean, shaped nails look best
Nope. As lazy as it sounds, I don't like trying to keep my nails looking good.
No- I hate how it makes your nails feel weird. Eh.
uh yaa
nahhh... i always end up peeling it off





its all gone with in 24 hours
no.

No comments:

Post a Comment