Monday, May 10, 2010

What nail polish colour/ makeup colours will suit me? (pic)?

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/p鈥?/a>





This is a pic of me. What colour nail polish, and makeup do you think I would suit the best?What nail polish colour/ makeup colours will suit me? (pic)?
i think that red nailpolish would look really pretty with your hair color...also like browns and tans would look good makeup wise(:What nail polish colour/ makeup colours will suit me? (pic)?
for makeup i would to fair skinned natural baced powder makeups! like bare essentials or l.a minerals! and for nail polish i would do like purple! and to spice it up do like white or black polka dots using a toothpick to do it! Or take a sharpie and draw zebra like stripes on your nails!
red nail polish and autumn coloured eyeshadows would really bring out your eyes and won't look trashy
A really deep purple would look really cute on you, and maybe white tips also :)
I like blues and eyeliner on girls.
red nail polish it will make you shine . you don't need make up cause your already cute
I'd go for lime green (OPI brand 'Electric EEL') to accent your eyes. Or purple cause that's my fav color :)
Tan or purple.





You are very pretty by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment