Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail polish remover on carpet - help!!!?

I just spilled nail polish remover (yes, REMOVER) on my carpet...will anything happen to the carpet? How long does it take for the smell to go? I have my fan on...does that do anything? Please help - my room stinks!!Nail polish remover on carpet - help!!!?
no, i do it all the time...it doesnt bleach it or leave stains.


id clean it up with a wet rag though, but thats itNail polish remover on carpet - help!!!?
If your nail polish remover has acetone in it get a carpet cleaner out immediately. It can eat away at the glue on the back of the carpet. If it's non-acetone, just flush it with water and blot it up with a rag. As for the smell, an encapsulating deoderizer such as febreeze is your best bet but don't do it untill after you clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment