Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you consider someone wearing black nail polish 'emo'?

um, no. Black nailpolish is in style at the moment... It's the new sexy.Would you consider someone wearing black nail polish 'emo'?
on a guy yes.


no boy should ever wear makeup or nail polishh or straighten their hair or wear form-fitting pants, or pretty much anything a girl should do. besides tanning and wearingchap stickk. i agree with that. more boys should do those things...


but as far as girls go....


no i don't think its emo at all.


i sometimes wear black or darknail polishh and im one of the preppiest people you will meet. no lie. imdefinitelyy one of the farthest things you will see from emo and black is one of my fondest colors.Would you consider someone wearing black nail polish 'emo'?
Ew, no.


I wear black nail polish sometimes and I hate how people are stereotypical about it and ask me if I'm going goth.


But no, you may have personal reasons why you want to wear black; as I WOULDN'T consider someone wearing black nail polish emo.
i ALWAYS wear black and black nail polish


and no one calls me emo


infact i have a black french manicure right now


instead of white nail polish it is black


everyone was like its sooo amazing


and i love it
Sayings like black is beautiful, when in doubt of what to wear, wear black - its all okay for an outfit, but black nail polish is really 'emo' and I personally do not advocate black nail polish
I don't think so since I don't judge people by such insignificant things as nail polish. However there's lots of superficial people out there.
If it's on a guy, than it's either goth or emo, but on a girl, it's just a different style for the most part.
not in the least.


i know a lot of people that wear black nail polish that aren't even close to being emo.








por favor? ;D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No! I wear black nail polish a lot, but only because I like to experiment with my style.





I would definitely not be considered emo. A certain color of polish doesn't necessarlily make you something.
i have worn black nail polish for Years, especially around halloween. and nope, i'm not emo or goth. i just luv to have fun and play with colors... right now i have on turquoise with white tips and flowers...
As a guy, I would consider it emo
No, you'd only be emo if that person was wearing all black. Black nail polish happened to be in style, thats why everyone was wearing it.
emo is not a label. it is a type of music.





but if i saw someone wearing black nail polishh, no i would not think they are ';emo'; everyone wears black nail polish :)
Depends.


Would I call Lauren Conrad or Whitney Port or Miley Cyrus emo?


No, I wouldn't. Lol.
no! sadly people think so..i wear black nail polish quite a bit. and wear black too. and i always get labled emo. even though i'm not.





some people just like black!
i say no because maybe they just like the color black but are not emo just because emo wear black doesn't mean he/she is emo
no i would not maybe they have a job that says they have to wear black nail polish and my sis works that that veary priecy store coach and she wears black nail polish
no, almost everyone wears it now.


well it depends on your personality.
nope,


i dnt wear black nailpolish


but i know heaps of people that do


and i know that they arent emo or goth or anything
No, everybody wears black nail polish these days.
Definately NOT.


I wear black nail polish all the time and I am the farthest thing from emo.
no not at all, i think its more of a fashion statement. unless your wearing all black clothing or something.
Well it would depend if the rest of their style was emo.





goths, rockers, and edgy people wear it too.
No. I wear black nail polish. It's versatile, so I like it. You need more than that to be emo too.
Heck yeah, because I judge everyone by the color nail polish they use.
Emo=emotional ... loserrrr were black nail polish who cares what your label is... %26gt;.%26lt;
no a lot of people wear black nail polish some of the preps at my school wear it and this one girl who always wears pink
Not at all its in-style. Alot of people wear it. Even disney channel stars! its cute :)
I do not judge someone by the color of their nails.


So no.
kinda
Nope. !

No comments:

Post a Comment