Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What the best nail polish look?

I know this is kinda odd, but im just curious. I really love the frenchie tips!What the best nail polish look?
a french manicure is classy, but if you want to be a little more dangerous than classy then go for black nail polishWhat the best nail polish look?
A color just off of your natural nail color is a really simple and cute look. It elongates the look of your fingers. Or French.
I wear black nail polish, never anything else, I think its really stylish %26amp; Im definately not gothic or emo, havent you seen Lauren on The Hills with her nails ? they're black! %26amp; does she look gothic ? no. Personally if you pull of the preppy/girly look %26amp; paint your nails black, its classy.
You wanna know what i watch a lot of Reality T.V and i see all of the celebritys are polishing their nails black ...seriously like if you watch the reality show The Hills, The girls next door , keeping up with the kadashians all of that ..they are all polishing their nails black ! Hope this helps ! I think its kinda cute though ! Good luck !
I love frenchie tips too ,but I like to try other colors once in awhile like red,pink,oranges and black...Opi had them all are great !Black is a great color for today ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment