Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you like black nail polish?

Do/would you wear it?Do you like black nail polish?
yes! i love it. it goes with a lot. i dont prefer the slick black but black with like small rainbow glitter. very nice.Do you like black nail polish?
i used to wear it b4 EVERYBODY started wearing it. Now its way overrated
I love it =D It's not thought of as emo anymore so I can wear it without people thinking I'm a poser. Haha.
it's alright, if lauren conrad can pull it off anyone can.
nope. people who wear it are trying too hard to be ';edgy';
no its too 'in ur face'
i dont wear nail polish really, but it looks good on some people
i love it.... but my mom is stuck in the ninetys and thinks it signifies a goth!!! argh. moms.
yes i like it :) and yes i wear it :) and im not gothic :) i wear it like LC :)
No. It's ugly.
sometimes!
It doesn't exactly flatter your nails, and there are sooo many other, prettier, funner colors. Like periwinkle!
white or gray is the new black polish!! look out for gray everywhere!
yes!!! thats my fave kind! i only wear it if my nail happen to be short at the time though... otherwise it looks retarded. lol
nope


no/and no ( =
love it and yes i do wear it
i luv black nail polish, but im not gothic at all, mi fav colors r pink and brown, but i love black nail polish. :0]
yes i love it and i do wear its. its the only color ive worn for about 2 months
Yes, I'm not a gothic guy but I like it





http://www.flickr.com/photos/yipeeyahoo/鈥?/a>
Nope.
I don't wear it. but for halloween, it worked great. if your goth,then it'll work great then too
it k


only once
I LOVE it. I'm going to wear it - just need to buy it.
I do, but I only get a black french tip on my toes and then a row of little rhine stones, it actually looks pretty cute, or I get a white french tip and then they do these very creative designs with black polish using a very fine brush. I like it.
I'm wearing it now.


depends on your style.


upbeat with fashion, then yes, it's in


punk/goth/etcetc then yes, it's in





Look at celebs.
I didnt but then i thougt i would try it - but i only use it on my toes
if you're a goth or emo its fine but a normal person its grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I wear it with white to balance it off. Like, one fingernail black, then the next white. Kind of a retro-punk look!! :)
Occasionally, it's fine. But too much is bad for your nail beds.
Yeah, I like it, but I can never wear it because of work. I hate that people think it means you're goth or something! The rest of me certainly doesn't appear goth, no black hair, no excessive piercings or whatever else makes someone ';goth.';





:(
Great for Halloween.....intentionally unattractive for any other purpose.
  • steroid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment