Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is a good, affordable nail polish?

I have been using Sally Hansen only since I was 14. Are any other brands as good or better?


www.shiseidocity.blogspot.comWhat is a good, affordable nail polish?
My friend uses NYC it's only a dollar a bottle. She says it never chips, but she changes her nail color every day according to her outfit. I've tried it once and I think it's okay. Maybelline's good too, and so is OPI.What is a good, affordable nail polish?
Sally Hansen, covergirl.
I am a fan of the icing nail polish, and the bottles are cute too
They're all the same, really. They all look good, and they all chip. I like WetN'Wild that WalMart sells, cuz it's affordable. But O.P.I. is the brand that is carried in most salons.
I really like the N.Y.C. brand... It's cheaper than Sally Hansen but it's still good quality nail polish.
I like Ulta nailpolish. It goes on nice, and I just love it. There are so many different color choices and aside from OPI its my favorite
That's my favorite brand too except when I get my nails professionally done, I choose OPI
I usually use N.Y.C nail polish
i have used alot of polish there is a new one out there its called ';sparitual'; it comes in a lot colors and stays on really well. opi is ok but not the best. and i use chanel too and i love it but it is costly and the sparitual is only $3 so i wouldn't mind a little more cost for it to last better. and i also think you need a good base coat and top coat, it helps the polish stay longer

No comments:

Post a Comment