Monday, May 10, 2010

Does black nail polish look way to gothic?

Although gothics wear black nail polish I dont think its too gothic. I wear black nail polish all the time and Im far away from being gothic. My style is preppy,urban,classic, everything but gothic lol. If you are afrid to wear black nail polish because gothics wear them dont worry about it.Does black nail polish look way to gothic?
no, its just like any other color to me. i think its very pretty when its shiny. but thats just me :) if you like it go for it.Does black nail polish look way to gothic?
YA
I THINK SO, BUT THAT'S ONLY MY PERSONAL OPINION.
WTF? my nails are always painted black
Yeah it does!
well, it depends. I get my nails painted black on some holidays with little things painted on them. EX- black with a little present 4 Christmas, or black with confedie for New Years. I think that it is a little gothic but not with a cute desgn painted on it!
ONLY IF YOU JUST USE BLACK POLISH, TRY GETTING DESIGNS ADDED SO IT WONT LOOK TO GOTHIC. TRY SILVER LINES OR WHITE LINES. DO NOT WEAR JUST BLACK POLISH.
black nail polish was created for the gothic look and for nothing else.
No. It looks way too Lou Reed!
i dunno i think its cute but thats just my opinion and im not goth !:P
i like black nail polish. =o











but im a rocker, so i dunno... my opinion is kinda biased. if ur not into rock or metal, i would advice u to stay away from black nail polish. lol
yupyup yup
depends how u wear it %26amp; what u wear it with
not always...depends on what else you are wearing
My daughter and granddaughter are New Age Gothic. They wear the black polish when they have their other Gothic clothing on. It looks right. When wearing everyday clothing it is a bit too much but if you want to wear it then it doesn't matter what others think. It's your thing.
Depends what you have on with it, and if you are smiling or not.
YES, iT DOES. BUT iF YOU ARE GOTHiC THEN GO RiGHT AHEAD!
Yea I would have to say Black nail polish is too gothic

No comments:

Post a Comment