Monday, May 10, 2010

Compliment a Girl on Nail Polish?

So there is this girl I have liked for the past year in my high school. I am a senior and she is a sophmore. I have one period free today right now where I am at home but I have to go back for after school band which she is in. I am almost positive this girl likes me. Should I compliment her on her nails and how would I do it?Compliment a Girl on Nail Polish?
everyone like complements. Nails are perfectly innocuous. Complementing her on her nails will let her know that you are very observant, and will give her an opportunity to figure out if she is interested in you without any pressure.Compliment a Girl on Nail Polish?
I think you should compliment her on something else...the nail polish thing sounds kind of guy...I mean it's the kind of thing another girl would tell her

No comments:

Post a Comment