Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do they still sell Chrome nail polish?

It was my favorite but now I can't find it.Do they still sell Chrome nail polish?
yes they do!!!! it`s my favourite too!!!!!!! i looked every where and could not find it, but my Mum suggested a chemist and i finally found some! try priceline ive seen it there too!





hope this helps!!!!!!!


cassy :)Do they still sell Chrome nail polish?
Yes, try googling it. Or go on Loreal, Maxfactor, Boujour etc's webiste and have a look. But Im sure they do still sell it.





If you want a really good selection of nail varnishes I suggest Barry M.


They are very good quality and come in such a good range of colours.





:)
http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en%26amp;q鈥?/a>





Found it on there, i just googeld it.
yeah they sell it at Wal-Mart. I used to buy it all the time. If you can't find it there then try buying it off the internet.
you could try chrome hobby paint
  • steroid cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment