Monday, May 10, 2010

What color nail polish looks best with pale skin?

All bright colored nail polishes look awesome against pale skin..I have really light skin and ive found the brighter the shades the better it looks.. dark colors also really pop out against pale skin. I would try buying a cheap brand like wet n wild which is like 93 cents at walmart. Buy like 8 shades and mix n match or play around with them its so fun!


TRY-


VAMPISH RED ( fall color)


COTTON CANDY PINK ( summer)


TROPICAL PINK ( summer)


BLACK RED ( fall color)


HAVE FUN!!


TRINITYWhat color nail polish looks best with pale skin?
i would say baby blue or light pink..good luck !! :) :) :)What color nail polish looks best with pale skin?
soft colors like pink, peach.


no hard or bright colors - stay away from reds, plums, blacks, greens any odd colors.
i like really dark reds, maroons are beautiful
NEVER EVER wear bright colors like bright pink or bright orange, wear natural colors like light pink(not really light) or and orangy brown glittery like color...
Definately Red. You can play up your undertones (a blueish undertone looeks really good on pale skin) This holds true for the same reason that Red lipstick suites those with fairer skin better than those with very bronzer skin.
For the most accurate answer, look at your natural lip color. Then you may want a shade or two lighter.
light pinks, purples or anything


pastel like colors.


creamy colors.
Light pink, like a light cotton candy pink.
light pink
red
light pink, or clear with sparkles. DEFFINENTLY no reds. Red doesn`t look good on pale skin.
ashcash is right on the money with her answer.





The darker shades of blue work beautifully with fair %26amp; pale skin types. I'm stuck on OPI's Russian Navy. It's a deep dark blue with a little shimmer. I wear it so often that my manicurist complained that she's getting bored.
red or black
ANY BRIGHT COLOR
i personally think white tips look good on anyone
Black or pink
I'd say a peach
I have pale skin as well :)


One of the best colors I think looks good on pale skin..and this may sound odd, but the color Royal Blue really looks good! It's what I have on right now, and its my favorite.


Also light pinks and creamy brown tones. But i'd go with a dark royal blue!


Have a nice day!
pale pink would look asome!!!!!!!!
i think light colors look best( too many too name) just put a bottle up to your skin and see which ones look the best.
Myself, I wear hot pink! LOL...





Not really, but IF I were female and I wore nail polish, I'd have to say a nice shade of red....





lol...if that's any help or consolation to you...
i'm pretty darn pale and i go for hot pink with a purple tint to it. It gives me a bold look without looking lame like red can. I use OPI Nail Liquer in the shade Pompeii Purple. It rocks i get so many compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment