Monday, May 10, 2010

Is red nail polish too....idk upfront for a 17 yr old girl?

I have some sally hansen glossy red nail polish that I love but my mom thinks it makes me look like a whore. :(Is red nail polish too....idk upfront for a 17 yr old girl?
Nail polish does not make you a whore. If it did, a lot of cosmetic companies would be out of business (or there would certainly be as lot of competion on the corner!).





Your mother is simply reacting to something she apparently learned from her era, when only very sophisticated women (and whores) wore it. Today, it's very sexy to wear red, as long as your nails are nicely shaped and not too long (or too short for that matter).





It also looks great on toes!Is red nail polish too....idk upfront for a 17 yr old girl?
reds are really in. BUT I find that reds look good on shorter well manicured nails. I like reds on any age over 13, you just need to watch how you wear it. Same goes with black and dark purples.. they can look goth and they always look old cause they show every chip
And what does your mother think a whore looks like?
I think you should follow your mom's advice. I think you should go with light pink or pink, it looks really cute!
nah lol i wear any shade i want and red is a good one so its not cool if ur mom wants u to miss out because of what she thinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment