Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whats your favorite nail polish shade?

Please answer these two questions:





-Whats you favorite nail polish shade?


-What is the color of your skin?Whats your favorite nail polish shade?
I'm fair skinned, but my favorite color is by Opi, it's Pompeii Purple... kind of a hot pink.Whats your favorite nail polish shade?
well i only paint my toenails, my fingernails are long and lovely on their own :) but i usually paint my toes a light shimmery pink or silver. currently the shimmery pink. and i am a fair skinned blue eyed dirty blonde.
Bright Red and I have fair skin...
Sally Hansen ';shrimply devine';





i have fair skin.
A light greenish bluey color- I have pale skin.
For hands i always get natural or french


For toes I usually take any color and draw a little something on the big toe.


Normally I take red and gold, it looks great with my sandals;)





I have fair skin but now its all tanned
I have beige skin (now it's tan thanks to vacationing in Florida) and I love nearly-neon colors- uberbright greens and blues, fire-engine reds, and, as an exception, blacks and whites.


Never said I was choosy :)
I love bright pink, I have very fair skin.





Check out my website, maybe I'll make this question to an online poll. Just sign my guestbook if you're interested!





http://www.freewebs.com/stylefashionfun/index.htm
i love any shade of hot pink!! i'm a tan Caucasian
Wet n Wild's Red Red
Hi :)





All time fav: OPI, Not Really a Waitress





Olive/Italian skin





Other good ones are:





OPI Your such a Kabuki Queen


OPI All Rose Lead To Rome (Italian collection/rare)


OPI Hey Vito Is my car redy? (Italian collection/rare


OPI Strawberry Margarita


OPI 20 Candles on my cake





Ciao Bella*
I love bright pink. It is very pretty. I tried to do pink with white tips but it was hard to do. I am also white. : )
purple
-I LOVE white and just plain clear sometimes


-I am caucasian-- and tan for the summer!
my fav shade is FUZZY NAVEL (its a deep golden orange)


im BLACK
Hands down-OPI


They have lots of colors to pick from and it last a long time.





My favorites:


Belize it or not


Hoodoo Voodoo
I've always loved 'coral'. It is fun to wear. My skin color is fair.
My favorite shade is prob. red although I really like pinks too! The color of my skin is light beige, well now it's tan so darker then normal.
I like anything with a orange tint. I have a med tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment