Friday, May 14, 2010

What's your favorite nail polish color?

I really love the colours Magenta, light purple and Silver!





What color do you favorite?What's your favorite nail polish color?
I love bright colors... i usually don't wear very fancy things, just solid colors, so I wear nail polish that is totally different! I don't really know or care if it looks horrible, I just like being random with life ;P.


However, I am very different with my tonails. It is the oddest thing. I will only wear french pedicures on my toe nails- no exceptions. No bright colors. I don't know why.... I think I read somewhere a long long time ago that bright colors make your toes look stubby or something. Odd.


I'm never worn silver... Too gray. But I have worn all shades of purple in the rainbow.


I never wear sparkles in my nail polish, I like a smooth look that dosn't sparkle.


:D I hope this satisfies your questioning appetite!What's your favorite nail polish color?
Black, deep metalic blue and blood red.
I like reds and pinks
cranberry-burgundy tones.
Coral, Dark Navy and Silver!
For my fingernails, I love really pale pink, or even an American manicure, because my Dad doesn't really like me to get my nails painted, so I go with something light and pretty. For my toenails, I choose an orange-red or sometimes a coral, to get something bright but not showy. I hope this helps!
I like Black,Bubblegum,Silver,Violet,Light ghampagne, Lime green.





Mostley I have black nails.
For my fingernails I only get fake nails with a french manicures. I am very conservite when it comes to my fingernails. For my toe nailsi am really big on pinks, my all time favortie color right now for my toes is neon pink.
neutrals: like light blues, beiges....light pinky shades
black, purple,cotton candy,white(yes i said white)
pink and red
nude color
matalic pink well actually and pink!!
I like the same as you!! I love magenta toe nails to pop, but then go light with the finger nails with a silver or a light purple. I also like dark blue.
Lime Green
cherry red

No comments:

Post a Comment