Monday, May 10, 2010

Is this brand of nail polish good?

is pure ice a good brand


what brand do you use


what color nail polish are you wearing right nowIs this brand of nail polish good?
ohhh i have pure ice nail polish im wearing it right now!! lol i have it in silver and blue. yupp it works pretty good just like an average nail polish. it doesnt chip that easilyy but it will start to chip after about a weeek or so. you could take care of that with a clear coat on top thoIs this brand of nail polish good?
I have a few Pure Ice colors. I have to use a base coat with them because they almost always stain my nails.


I've found that a few other brands are much better. Color Club, Misa, and OPI are my favorites.


I'm wearing Color Club- Wild and Willing right now.
I have never heard of it..sorry.


I use Revlon mostly and sometimes but I am wearing clear coloured nail polish and its not Revlon. Its this random brand I bought cuz I was in a hurry. It's called Silky Girl. I actually like it :)
pure ice is a good brand.


i use pretty much anything.


right now i am wearing sally hansen ';HD'; its really bright and funn. :)
OPI or ESSIE , they are all good.


Now I'm using ( I'm not a waitress) from OPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment