Friday, May 14, 2010

Is Bold Nail Polish In or out?

Or should i stick to light and neutral hues?Is Bold Nail Polish In or out?
bold is in. remember to keep your hands moisturized because it draws attention to your hands.





use neutral colors if you are going somewhere formal unless what ur wearing looks good with it.








oh and for bold colors use white nail polish then the color to make it look betterIs Bold Nail Polish In or out?
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>
I love bold colors. My nails have been naked the last few days missing my red nail polish. I really like navy's as well.
For spring/summer, I think light colors are best. Otherwise, it's too heavy; feels weighed down.
It should have been out when it was in because it looks horrible
Both =]

No comments:

Post a Comment