Friday, May 14, 2010

What nail polish color, or colors do you like the best on nails, and toe nails, and why???

Thanks for your help!!!What nail polish color, or colors do you like the best on nails, and toe nails, and why???
I love a really bright red, like 50's red. It looks good on practically any skin tone. Plus it is kinda retro.What nail polish color, or colors do you like the best on nails, and toe nails, and why???
Personally, I love the wine colors, deep reds, or simply a pretty french tip. They are classic, glamourous and good for day,night,dressy or casual.
I like a more natural look that goes with everything I wear %26amp; my skin color. French Manicures go with everything although they do not look natural. I ask my Manicurist to use a Silvery White, (it's kind of Pearl) on the tips instead of White. This looks sooooooo nice. I always get Pink on my toes. Sometimes I get a ';Barbie'; Hot Pink with Gold shimmers in the polish %26amp; sometimes I get a more natural Light or Dark Pink.


It depends on whether I have a tan or not. Dark %26amp; Hot Pink looks good with a tan, Light Pink,-';either or';, however ';a MUST';, if you have fair skin. The very deep, dark skin colors look best in Dark Reds %26amp; Maroons. Just look at what the models %26amp; movie stars that have similar skin tone to you are wearing. They all pay big bucks for fashion consultants.
i got a black polish manicure done at the salon and they added a little flower it looked really cute
It depends on the season, skin tone, length, and age of the person.





Personaly, on myself I love pinks. Light pink, bright pink, any kind of pink.
I like my nail color is be plain. I always get a french manicure where they paint the tips white and then layer a pink or clear coat over the rest of the nail bed. The same goes for the toe nails too. Hope this answers your question.
I love dark reds (maroons) and i love black.
I like darker Burgundy colors on my toes, but I don't paint my fingernails, because it chips too easy and looks bad. I paint my toes to have nicer looking feet in sandals.
Neutrals or deep reds...





French Manicures/Pedicures and neutral colors go with anything and look classy and as for the red, I just think it's pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment