Thursday, January 21, 2010

Allergic to fake jewelry. Can I use nail polish?

Does it work?





Or is there something better to use?Allergic to fake jewelry. Can I use nail polish?
It works temporarily.


Face it, your body is telling you what you know to be true: You deserve fine jewelry!





Buy real gold, silver and platinum jewelry. When you get older (if your picture is reflective of your age) marry a man who is ambitious and who will buy you the jewelry you deserve.





I make nothing but 24k and/or platinum jewelry for my wife 'cause she's worth it!





:-)Allergic to fake jewelry. Can I use nail polish?
A coat of nail polish will work for covering up the metal of earring studs; however, if the metal of a necklace, ring or bracelet irritates you nail polish may not be able to coat the entire surface of the object without altering its appearance.
nope
sure or if u want u can use marker

No comments:

Post a Comment