Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pregnant women and nail polish?

I just found out that I'm pregnant, again! =) I had a miscarriage about 7 months ago. Getting pregnant again makes both me and my husband very happy. I like nail polish and I'm just wondering if it is safe to use nail polish and nail polish remover during pregnancy?Pregnant women and nail polish?
Yes..go right ahead and make yourself beautiful! Congrats!Pregnant women and nail polish?
When i first got pregnant i was told that is one of the most toxic things you can use. They do make a non toxic nail polish that you can find at specialty stores. Since i cant stand looking at non painted toe nails I invested in a couple different colors of the non-toxic polish. Good Luck with your pregnancy!
I had the same question and my nurse told me that it was safe to use nail polish and nail polish remover. Just dont sit around inhaling the fumes as one of the other answer givers said. :-)
Sure, honey!


you can use nail polish.


just dont be smelling it a lot or inhaling any other fumes,


other than that you are just fine.





i hope everything goes well and congratulations!


(:
As long as your not ingesting it its safe to use.





I found very oddly that the nail polish smell bothered my sinuses so much I got cold like symptoms every time I tried using it (no being able to breath all congested, coughing)
I was tole by my doctor it was ok as long as when I used the remover I was in a well ventilated room and didn't breath in the fumes. Congratulations.
Yes to both! A-oK!
Live! As soon as you don't make a habit of sniffing the polish.
yes it is,

No comments:

Post a Comment