Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where can I buy nail polish set from?

where you have about 20 nail polishes in a setWhere can I buy nail polish set from?
argosWhere can I buy nail polish set from?
-Claire's


-Drugstores (CVS)


-Target
if you're in the UK, debenhams have a gift set atm which has 9 nail polished (bought for my neice from ';santa';) have a hunt on ebay you'd be amazed at what unwanted gift sets get posted! Otherwise, superdrug area good bet!
I haven't seen this many in a while, but you could try holiday packs from a company called Markwins, which is better known as Wet N Wild. Essie also sells packs, but I think they are only in 5 or 6 pcs. www.essie.com
try new look
Boots





Superdrug





John Lewis
Go to somewere like Boots or Superdrug - Barry M very nice colours i just got set i dont think i saw 20 in set i got 5, good luck.
Try Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment