Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it safe for me to polish my nail at 21 weeks?

I hardly ever polish them....I just do it once in a great while.....Is it safe for me to polish my nail at 21 weeks?
its fine as long as you are in a well ventilated area.


i get my nails done once a month and i paint my toe nails myself (although i get hubby to do them now cos i cant reach!!!).


its all good, as long as you arent breathing in the fumes directly, your fine.Is it safe for me to polish my nail at 21 weeks?
make sure it is formaldehyde free polish
um u could but make sure its safe try to keep a watch on him/her so they dont chip some in their mouth hope it helps
It is fine to do so, just make sure you are in a well ventilated area!!!
i asked my midwife the same thing, she said as long as you do it with good ventilation it was fine...the remover is the more worrisome she said to make extra sure about ventilation with it





i opted not to use remover.
This is an unqualified YES. Polish away.
yes if is formaldehyde free polish

No comments:

Post a Comment