Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do i preserve my nail polish?

i have tried buying many types of nail polishes but it always thickens up...all the nail paints ranges from 100 to 500 bucks.i cannot afford to waste MY money in this way.how can i prevent it from thickning???How do i preserve my nail polish?
You store it in the fridge until you want to use it.


And/or you add a few drops of acetone every so often.How do i preserve my nail polish?
Why in the world would you spend that on nail polish when there are perfectly fine ones for a few dollars a bottle? Go to any beauty supply store and you have a lot of options for less expensive polishes and also things that will maybe preserve your polish. I have bought several bottles of polish that have lasted me years (for colors I rarely use) so I don't know why yours would be thickening up like that. Mine were relatively cheap products, too. A thought: Sometimes the more expensive items are not the best quality!
Always make sure the cap is tight when it's put back on the bottle. BTW, there are NO nail polishes on the market that cost that much money. Not even close to it. But if you have proof of this, I'd love to see it. I
You can go to a place like Sally Beauty Supply and buy a bottle of Nailpolish Thinner. Put a few drops in and shake when it thickens up.





I've been using it for years %26amp; it works.
The best way to preserve your nail polish is to buff your nails before polishing them. Apply a top coat after applying your nail polish.
I've heard putting nailpolish into the fridge helps.


Avoid leaving the bottle open, this dries it out.



thats some expensive nail polish! :)


putting your nail polish in the fridge keeps it perfect. i do it all the time!


:)
put ur nailpaint in a pastic wrap and put it in the fridge...b4 using warm it in a cup of hot water
OMG...$100 DOLLARS to 500?? per bottle?? I couldnt afford to waste MY money that way either :) Lower your expectations and buy a cheaper brand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment