Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's the best type of nail polish?

know opi is great but it's kind of expensive, i want to paint my nails a different color every week when i start school so i wanna get a head start on my nail polish collection. help please :)What's the best type of nail polish?
Go to Target or CVS and get NYC nailpolish. It's really cheap ($0.99) and it lasts long and comes in sooooo many colors. I love it sooo much. I also have a ton of Essie. OPI is really good too. But if you want a huge variety for less then go with NYC!!What's the best type of nail polish?
I love N.Y.C. (New York Color) has decent-quality polish for $1 or so in plenty of gorgeous shades. Wet N' Wild also has great nail polish. Happy Shopping! ;)
OPI is my fave but I also love Essie, and if you're going for really expensive, Chanel. Jessica has some really cute colors too and so does NYC- New York Color.
essie is really good too,





but its kinda on the same price level as opi.


umm, maybelline is really good, and its like 3 or 4 dollars.
sally hansen hard as nails they have alot of really good colours and they cost about 2 or 3 dollars a bottle
I'm not sure, but here's a thought: Go to a nail polish salon and see which one you like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment