Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Can I Get My Dad To Understand That I Am Not Gay Cause I Wear Black Nail Polish And To Let Me Wear It?

He Is The Stubborn TypeHow Can I Get My Dad To Understand That I Am Not Gay Cause I Wear Black Nail Polish And To Let Me Wear It?
You can't.


But you could try fire engine red and ask him which color he prefers.How Can I Get My Dad To Understand That I Am Not Gay Cause I Wear Black Nail Polish And To Let Me Wear It?
Who cares what your dad thinks or feel.Go with what you want.The only thing a parent wants to feel for his child is proudness.Make him proud.That's what matters most,not nail polish or being gay.
Why do you want to wear nail polish, what's so cool about that, no I was just wondering but if you wanna do it just convince your dad and not make him angry cuz he won't let you.


Good luck!!!! :)
let him catch you pashing a girl. lots of guys wear black nail polish anyway.
start wearing bright pink nail polish


and see what he says.
Let him catch you with a girl and say you're emo or somthing.
Tell him that being gay is genetic, and wearing nailpolish wouldn't make you that way. Tell him you are young, this is what girls find incredibly sexy, and what is cool and ';tough'; these days. Those are overly simplistic points, but will get the point accross that you AREN'T gay to a man who has no experience with what it means to be gay.
Bring a girl home, and pass her off as your gf (even if he isn't) or have a very handsome guy come onto you, and turn him down infront of him.
Explain to him like he's totally dense, ';Dad, wearing black nail polish will not make me gay. Having sex with dudes would make me gay. Gosh!'; Then shake your head as you walk away, very manfully.
You don't say how old you are, but I'm guessing over 13. However, no mater how old you are, the fact that your dad is so against your wearing black nail polish is enough for me to advise you to stop wearing it..for now. That will convince your Dad that you respect his authority. Then you will have, hopefully, his attention for long enough to talk with him about why you want to wear it. Certainly you are entitled to some forms of expressing your personality...it's just that this may be just a bit more than your Dad can handle. As for his thinking you are gay, if you have explained why you want to wear the polish clearly enough, you can then finish with,';And no, I'm not gay. I'm as heterosexual as you are; you don't have to worry.'; That should help him out and open communication between the two of you.


P.S. If he still doesn't want you to wear the polish, just forget it and get on with your life. There is so much more to like that style or fashion that's it's just not worth fighting about.
show him the Instyle article in Novembers 06 issue, guys do wear black nail polish, also let him catch you wih a girl....horizontially I mean, If he saw this you will be the man in the house
Tell him that this is a way of expressing yourself (if you're of those guys who wears all black and listen to Rock music) and that there's no wrong on painting your nails, it's not like you have a boyfriend!
What is aesthetically pleasing about black nail polish?


I think your died-black emo hair is covering your eyes.
i think it's totally hot!!!!! my fave celebrity is pete wentz,from fall out boy, and he has black fingernails. if you're a guy and you wear black nail polish,it just means you are a rocker,or you might start some kind of band(if you already haven't). but seriously, i think it's hot, and my friends do,too. don't worry what your dad says,parents just love to find somthing wrong with kids.


P.S. tell him you are what you are, no one can change that.
get a job and move out, problem solved.





the golden rule:


he who has the gold makes the rules.





Sucks i know but when you get older you'll wonder what he.ll you were thinking, we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment