Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is black finger nail polish still in?

i know last yr it was the big thing but ive still do it. im not emo or gothic i wear it like lauren conrad does...more high fashion. is it still in style?Is black finger nail polish still in?
It doesn't matter? If you like it do it, I paint my nails whatever color I like. Who cares. (:





%26amp; my friend's nails are black right now, so I guess it's still ' in '. Haha, good luck. (:Is black finger nail polish still in?
It was in for the winter, but now that we have moved into summer, bright neon colors, like coton candy blue, and bright pink, are in. But if you are older (over 30) then bright and deep reds are good to give you a good color that fits your age.
gross noo wayy!!! Black nail polish makes you seem more tough, and emo, and like a bully-ish image.... Why would you wanna look like a bully when your probably a really sweet person??????? I'm not being mean i'm just stating a fact. And proving a point.... byeee!
Honestly, I don't like it very much. I'd much rather wear a dark blue with a bit of shine. Black does go with everything though, and I don't hold anything against people who wear it. Personal choice.
If you want my opinion, I don't like black nail polish and I don't see a whole lot of people wear it so I don't really think it is popular.
No. Especially not for summer. For autumn, deep greens and blues will be more ';in';. Jewel tones for autumn, light pastels or pretty pinks/oranges for summer.
i mean if you like it wear it but i don't want you looking goth or emo because i et you are nice and sweet
Yep.
yeah it could be, if not try purple or cute colours
yea!! black nail polish wont ever be ''out''
in my opinion, it makes u look classy, so ya

No comments:

Post a Comment