Thursday, January 21, 2010

POLL: What is your favorite color nail polish?

the blue nail polish called blue me away!POLL: What is your favorite color nail polish?
Depends on the season lol Summer is HOT pink and winter is alittle more of a warm color, like a BurgundyPOLL: What is your favorite color nail polish?
Burgundy/Brown.


Clear Grapeskin.
Depends what I'm wearing, but I generally like pinks 
Yellow
Black and that glossy stuff.


And the french manicure
ultraviolet
I love French nail polish! It looks great!
good question, i have too many. prolly black or burgendy
Blue...-
Pearl pink.................
Black, its so hot ;)
Hot pink!!!
I'm not a girl, but any neon color.
clera I guess I don't like bright colors staring at me
Bright/hot pink.
blacks the only way to go.
fusia





and i like to paint my ring finger black jus cuz i think it looks cool lol
blue :)
blue
hot pink ;)
purple with sparkles =D


what can i say? its just to cute lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment