Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dried nail polish out of carpet?

I spilled blue nail polish over light tan/brown/pinkish carpet and I was wondering if Windex would work because we don't have any Nail Polish remover?Dried nail polish out of carpet?
Windex doesn't work on nail polish. If it's still wet, you can try dish soap or tooth past. If not, the only way it's getting out is remover, and that may stain your carpet.Dried nail polish out of carpet?
Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!
windex might work, but probably not. You need acetone. I never cleaned dry polish up, but when I spilled a ton of nailpolish once, I used nail polish remover and dish soap. Hope that works out for ya!
I've had this happen before.Try a mix of Ajax cleanser(or what ever brand you have) and lemon soap.
Sure try it.


Good luck to you all :].


God bless you all :].
yes or else you could try shaving cream, i heard that works really well!


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment