Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls, Do you sometimes wear nail polish to attract guys?

no but my boyfriend likes it when i wear nail polishGirls, Do you sometimes wear nail polish to attract guys?
no guys never notice it anyway. I didn't think guys paid attention to fingernailsGirls, Do you sometimes wear nail polish to attract guys?
No, it's just nice for us to look at. Like a creation of some sort.
no, that's a tad bit strange.
uhh not really.


theres other ways to do that.
No they dont notice!! Do it too make my self feel nice! I do pediciures on me feet though he notices them he finks they look cute!!
no
No but I wear toenail polish sometimes for that purpopse;)
I'm glad to see some no's. I don't care for it.
im srry but i couldnt help but laugh with that question, srry if your trying to be serious, ive never known a guy that notices or even cares that a girl wears nail pollish, but no, i dont wear nail polish to attract guys, thats like lighting a lamp to attract bugs : D
No...


Nail Polish looks good, but what's attracting about it? o.0
no, but i always paint my toenails, and im obsessed with my feet being smooth and i never have any hard skin or anything. i think feet are seriously ugly and i'l do anything to make mine look nicer haha
Nice question bro.


To my view it is attractive when i see a cute girl with light coloured nails!
No
Nope.


How would that get a guy's attention?


That's a bit odd.


: /
No.
no, personally i wouldn't be doing something to myself for the intention of pleasing anyone... i do it for myself... doing something for the purpose of pleasing someone is really not a good idea because if something went wrong between you the end of it is that you'll just be finding yourself hating yourself, then you'll be left with a very much devastating feeling... the better thing to do is love yourself, do something which you think you are happy doing it then the rest will follow...





Thanks!
I highly doubt that the first things guys look at is nail polish. I do wear nail polish, but not for that purpose.
no i wear it 2 make me feel gd





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment