Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you wear black nail polish?

My mom says it makes me look emo. XD





What do you think?Would you wear black nail polish?
I love wearing black nail polish.


I don't see anything wrong in doing so.Would you wear black nail polish?
im wearing it right now and trust me i'm the farthest thing from emo. but i hate how everyone judges people on things like that. i mean just because your wearing black nail polish doesnt mean your emo or goth or whatever. maybe the person whose wearing it just likes the color. but i mean i can totally see where your moms coming from, my mom said the same thing to me.
No I think black nail polish should not be considered ';emo'; because well that's quite shallow. It's not like you're wearing black all the time and is starting to listen to depressing, emotional songs. A shade of nail polish will not change your personality or your interests.
i wear it cause i like it. yes, i do happen to be goth, but id probably wear it even if i wasnt, because i do like the way it looks on me.





saying it looks emo is kind of shallow i think....saying it looks like any specific stereotype or label is kind of shallow actually.
i lost mine....i think its behind my dresser, or the cat batted it around





but, yea i love it!!





some moms don't like it...but seroiusly, 'emo'[??] you've got to be kidding me








Roxxien Banana: my mom does the exact same thing...well, worse actually...the things she's called me to my face are just nuts
Well, I would wear black nail polish no matter what comments i get from people, except like there is poison in the nail polish or anything but other than dat, i would wear it! And btw, ur mom is wrong, black nail polish doesnt look emo....i wear em all the time n to tell the truth i m only 11. Parents are sometimes like dat, but they still loves and cares for u? Aint I rite? Hehe! =)
I wear it from time to time simply because I like the way it looks. No doubt some people will think it looks emo or gothic but I try not to think about that. If a guy like me can wear it and not be too bothered then I think it shouldn't be a problem for girls.
Nope, because when you do wear it, then people label you as emo and I dont like that label. This is because when you are emo, people try to avoid you.
Haha my mom said the same thing. But once I put it on it looks very chic and polished. But make sure your nails are short and you put a clear coat on top to make it shine and so it doesn't chip.
I'm not emo, and I still wear it.


In fact, I hardly ever paint my nails any other color.


If it's what you like, then go for it :]
if you look in magazines you see plenty of NON EMO celebs wearing black nailpolish... its not emo at all unless you dress that way also
I would not wear it. But at the same time,I don't think it makes you look emo, my friends wear it and their not emo.
I cant believe your own mother stereotypes kids. Tsk, tsk.





Do what you want. You should tell your mom no one should be judged by their appearance.
My mom gets psd off at me when i use labels for ppl (and i'm 13). Yeah, i wear black nail polish a lot. I get called emo at school, its annoying and lame.
I'm preppy, but I would wear it. (I hang with the preppy people, so I asume I am preppy, I also by clothes from preppy stores)
maybe sometimes. Im not emo at all, but I do. I would definitly pick a brighter colour for summer though instead of black..
i would and im not emo. but your mom is kinda right. it is considered sort of an emo thing.
yeah, i don't like black nailpolish, its too dark and my mom never let me wear it (i wouldn't want to anyways)
ON HALLOWEEN
I wear black nail polish and am not emo!





I love black nail polish!





=]
naw im not allowed to cuhs my mom said it looks devilishh.
It makes you look EMO.
IT DOESNT MAKE GIRLS EMO


IT LOOKS TRENDY AND COOL


I WEAR IT ALL THE TIME
im far from emo but i would wear it.
ummmmmm thnx for callin me emo i guess. thats all i wear.
I would, and I have :) I love it.
I wear it all the time...who cares what everyone else thinks?
It's def emo - Not really my taste, but to each his own.
heck yeah ^_^ i have :] its awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment