Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does having a boyfriend that likes putting nail polish on his fingertips, okay?

My boyfriend, likes to put black nail polish on his fingertips! Is it weird to have a boyfriend who does that??Does having a boyfriend that likes putting nail polish on his fingertips, okay?
I dated a guy, briefly who painted his toenails (RED!) but kept them hidden in public. It's a fetish. You never know what other fetishes they have and it probably only gets worse. I never stayed with him long enough to find out. It's kind of creepy in that 'gut feeling' kind of way. I'd have the 'let's just be friends' talk if I were you. He might appreciate that, since he may have some gender issues anyway.Does having a boyfriend that likes putting nail polish on his fingertips, okay?
i htink that is kind cool if he puts it in his tuumb nail and that means that he must be an emo like me i do that but not and all ogf my fingernails i just put it on my thumb and i know this singer that is metal taht paints his finger nial i have a pic his


name: James Root


number: #4


member of: band Slipknot


so ya that is what i think
It's a style. Look at all the punk rockers that do it as well. They are celebs and they set a pace for others to follow in the fashion world. Relax. He is just having a little fun. Now, if his is kissing boys or interested in tampon use..... run.
Why would you ask this? do you like him? do you really care what other people think?? I hope not cause if you do you are going to have some major problems in your future. If he treats you good and doesn't cheat on you, who cares what he does!
I think that is strange, did you ask your boyfriend why he liked nailpolish on his fingertips?If a guy likes nailpolish he either has a different sense of style or is gay.


Not saying yours is.
Only if you think it is weird.


I have a guy friend that always paints his toenails black. I think it is stupid but he likes it. Whatever.
if you have to ask then you don't like it. don't look for validation from the hordes of bigots and thieves. they're not doing you any favors.
no. as long as you are cool with it. When i was younger i dated guys that were into ';korn'; and punky dark rock type of bands... thats part of that culture.
Some guys do that...some dont





if he did that before you two hooked up, then dont ask him to change it. You know what you were getting into.





Me personally, I wouldnt like it
only if he's a punk rocker otherwise he's a little feminine for my taste.
No, not weird. Just sounds like he's into emo/goth culture. As long as you don't mind, then...no problem, right? He's just expressing himself in a way he knows how.
urmm.....did he start putting it on before or after he met you?.....if before dump him and find a straight guy, if after dump him and never date again...
Ya, that's weird. Get out now.
It's a little awkward. But if it's okay with you then whatever..
I personally think it is weird!! But to each there own right..
It is a bit strange I'd say.
ummmmmm...thats a little odd
hhahaha....its not wrong


my guy does that too


xD

No comments:

Post a Comment