Thursday, January 21, 2010

My favorite nail polish is streaky?

is there a way to fix this? I have noticed if I go to the salon %26amp; get a manicure, if I pick out a color that goes on streaky the woman puts some kind of solution into the bottle %26amp; it goes on my nail evenly %26amp; smooth. Anyone know what this is?My favorite nail polish is streaky?
they are just adding nail polish remover to dissolve the clumpy old nail polishh








if u try it at home, only add a little so it doesnt thin out





kk bye!! hope i helpedMy favorite nail polish is streaky?
If your nail polish is streaky, it's just thin or light colored, probably. Try multiple layers. Put on one layer. Let that dry completely. Then add another layer. This works for me with streaky nail color.

No comments:

Post a Comment