Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls, does your guy get hot when you wear nail polish?

Yes. Its sexy to wear nail polish. And guys like seeing girls who take care of themselves. they look more girly and beautiful. I don't know...you tell me. Do you get hot when you see girls wear nail polish?Girls, does your guy get hot when you wear nail polish?
No...Girls, does your guy get hot when you wear nail polish?
doesn't even notice...
um no
Doesn't matter to him.
ermm mine doesnt seem to notice at all!


i wish he did, since it takes me forever!
especially on my toes
I dont think so.





Why do you ??
my guy said he likes it when i do my nails
He's not as vain as most men are, a brilliant mind is more important to him. That and some curves to hold onto, he doesn't like model thin or circus fat. My husband finds healthy women with sharp minds most attractive, but all and all he could care less about physical appearance and more about brain power. He just got lucky with me, two for one deal, attractive and intelligent.
My toes and fingers have white tips..**only.
Ha just put nail varnish on now =].
I've noticed men tend to like red toenail polish.
No .. he only notices when the color is dark and all i hear is ( YUCK ) !! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment