Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is a godd coler nail polish for me(im a skater)(NOT BLACK!!)?

i want my nail not to look girly at all i hate that.What is a godd coler nail polish for me(im a skater)(NOT BLACK!!)?
I like Licoln Park after Midnight by OPI.


Its extremely dark purple and looks black from farther away.What is a godd coler nail polish for me(im a skater)(NOT BLACK!!)?
most of my skater friends wear yellow, bright green or black with some hot pink design....it's kinda cute (and matches their shoes!) =^_^=
Blue or Dark Purple are great colors, Not black but not girly either and they look COOL besides. A deep gold is neat as well I have worn all those colors and my daughter (not a skater but all her BFS have been) dig on those colors as well as White is interresting as well.
Purple..its a great color..at first i thought it would be too dark..but it looks great with anything
Well I would paint them bright green :D


Im not into the girly shizz either.
well we dont know wats youre fav color


green,blue


you figure that out
purple or gold or orange


or maybe like a yellow


personally purple is a fave :P
blue...
dark red or neon green or neon orange... i nvr see girly girls wearing those :)
Dark purple looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment