Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's your favorite color nail polish?

I know this is way random but I love nail polish but hate my old boring colors so I need some new ideas. Thanks!What's your favorite color nail polish?
The combination of black and hot pink is nice...What's your favorite color nail polish?
NEON polka dots over Black nail polish
if i'm doing it myself.


pink.


if i'm going to the manicurist,


i'll choose bold colours like orange, bright yellow, electric blue, aqua and etc.
Blood red, or hot pink....or a peach color.


Red is my favorite though!!
Sometimes I put silver sparkles over neon purple nail polish, it's definitely distracting. :D But I really like deep purples or like a raisin color.
I love this light pink and then when it drys I put a pink sparkly coat over it!
Black, especially if it's high gloss.
Black.


Neon Green %26amp;Neon Pink %26amp;Neon Orange


:]
Black. If done right, classy, if done wrong, trashy.


French Manicure.


Pink!!!!! ALL SHADES


Silver


Gold


Red





Whatever goes with your skin tone and complexion.
Ive got green french tips w/ red polk a dots and a sparkly clear on the base on my toes for x-mas. Have some fun.
Red, it goes with most skin tones.


Or black.
i like pink and funky colors like blue green, black, or yellow!!
i like hot pink%26amp;orange
i like black but i mix it with neon colors and i don't mean that i combine them together but i do i like black pink black pink black or all my nails are black and have random colored polka dots on them
French Manicure
i have this bright bright orange that is sooo bright it hurts my eyes when i look at it for too long. and i also have the really cute hot hot pink nail polish that looks really cute when i put a cote of sparkles over it. : )
i love red for some reason =]
RED! It stands out more
I like red,pink and gold
Take this quiz it will help
any kind of pink =)
Deep wine or red
i have this really cute bubble gum pink. that is really cute, and it looks good when you add accents like other colors and mini jewels.
I like deep reds, bright reds, and hot pinks.
mh fav color 4 nails is hot pink or vibrant orange. btw everyone seems to realy notice the orange......
black
darkk purple or blue
I always use lime green, light blue, or black!
i always take hot pink and put little white polka dots on my nails..... haha everyone thinks its cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment