Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats the best nail polish color?

i 鈾?french manicures.but what is the BEST nail polish ever?Whats the best nail polish color?
im realli girl


and this gives me a chic edge:


black tips


its the same as french only black insted of white


its realli different and creative and i LOVE it.Whats the best nail polish color?
Whatever you like best...that's totally subjective, and since there's probably no one that's seen every color ever made, no one could say what the ';best color ever'; is...just what their favorite is.





I have no fave...I go with whatever my mood at the moment is...
black and pink
For some reason, I like black (but I rarely wear the color). To me, it just seems edgy and high fashion if worn right.
that is an opinion but i like clear (my opinion)
Well I like the brans OPI. FOr the color of toes I love a dark pink and for your finger nails go with a lighter color.***
i love pearly pink shades and i love dark purple shades too.
neon pink!
black or dark red not the bright red(:

No comments:

Post a Comment