Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GUYS do you think black nail polish looks good on a girl?

Well, I'm not a guy but I know plenty of guys who think it's sexy. Just as long as the rest of you isn't Gothic looking!GUYS do you think black nail polish looks good on a girl?
No, I dont think it looks too lady-like.... Especially if the girl is really pretty.. You are kind of like ';well, why are you wearing that?'; I mean, it CAN look good. I know guys who love it. I just dont like it. It makes them look mean, and like they dont care about their nails.GUYS do you think black nail polish looks good on a girl?
Depends :)


If she likes gothic, and maybe plays the electric guitar,


then HELL YEAH!


For sweet and cute looking girls, perhaps light pink :)
I'm not a guy but i love black polish i always wear it but hey everything i wear is black except my hair so that's just my thing
yes, if-


theyre not wearing black


if theyre wearing contrasting colours it looks good


else it looks kind of gothic w/ black clothes


take care!
i wear it sometimes, but i am also some what girly.... It looks horrible chipped and I dont think it looks so good if you tend to wear alot of black clothes, makeup etc.
i wish my answer will be a bit of a help...





on my opinion..a girl looks good with black nail polish if she likes to wear or usualy wears black clothes.. lets say like she's emo or gothic...





i hope this helps...
am a girl.. but i think not all girls can be suited with black nail polish..It depends on the complexion and beauty of the fingers itself...


But in fairness, it suits in me...LOL..
When used as part of the ';Goth'; look it's mysterious and sexy. Black polish alone would be lame.
I'm a girl....


I think it looks funky on a girl's hand.....If ur nails r grown up then most nprobably every color will look good!
yes even if your not a goth or emo it show individulaity, that ur not afraid to be different your unique


ps am a girl
i think its cool, but if there always wearing black then i would say have a different color
No!!!





http://www.picable.com/Nature/Sunsets/Su…
Yes.
well i dont like girls with nail polish but maybe at the bottom part of the body
I think it looks good on white girls....no offense to anyone...... thats my personal opinion
Yes...At Halloween
No.
im a girl








%26amp; i think it looks discusting
Unless you look simple
You'd look a little gothic, dont you think?
No. It's bizarre; I prefer a more natural look.
i dont think so maybe red,pink in girls nial
  • asian makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment