Saturday, January 23, 2010

Describe your hands (are you wearing nail polish)?

My hands are small for my height but I have long slender fingers. Right now I am wearing OPI Not Really a Waitress (which is a beautiful red) that looks great!Describe your hands (are you wearing nail polish)?
people say that i have piano fingers, and i actually play the piano. so my hands aren't really that big, there rather slender and my fingers are long, but my palm isn't that big.


and i'm wearing magenta maybelline nail polish. i think it looks pretty nice!Describe your hands (are you wearing nail polish)?
Yes, OPI ';I am not really a waitress'; http://www.opi.com/Classics/Classics-n.a…


is a gorgeous shade of red. My hands are pretty big, muscular and calloused from lifting weights and working outside. I usually file them and use OPI Matte Nail Envy so they grow and have no ridges or sharp edges on them. http://www.opi.com/trNenvy.asp





Have you ever used their ';try on this color'; virtual model studio? It's features a choice for five skin tones from light to dark and whenever you choose a nail color, the virtual model's fingernails change with it so you can match your skin tone and see how the nail color will look on your hands. http://www.opi.com/opi/opistudio.aspx





Plus Suzie's Beauty Blog which mentions a new trio color set of polish color based on the CW 90210 series which will be released in January 2009.
Actually for my body size I do have large hands and have always been embarrassed about them . I hated it when I was younger and I would hold hands with a boy and my hands were larger than his. I used to get manicure twice a week and was rather proud of my hands. Then I discovered the job of gardening and I never wear gloves, I like the feel of the earth. So know my hands are scratched and my fingernails are short with no polish. Now I don't care one way or the other what people think of my hands.
i have small hands with long, slender fingers. my nails are trimmed and rounded and somewhat long. i have a french manicure; one i did myself and since i have been doing it myself for a long time, it looks very good. i have 5 skinny silver rings stacked on my left middle finger and one silver ring on my right middle finger. i like watching them dance across the keyboard haha!
My palm is short but I have long slender fingers, I just got my nails done two days ago and right now they are just a normal color (the manicure was a special healthy offer) and now I have square nails with a streak of white painted on top to make them look healthy. I have a Tiffany %26amp; Co. ring I got from my boyfriend yesterday.
I have medium hands and mediumish (kind of thickish) fingers


I am wearing opi ';yes, I can-can!'; which is a super pretty maroon-ey brownish kind of color... idk here is a link to the color





http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XhVQml-prmM/SK…
i have normal sized hands but ive been told i have rly long fingers ahah i guess some ppl call them piano fingers? but i dont play piano. theyre rly white.. ahaha and i have this rly pretty blue color im not sure how to describe it its like in between light blue and dark blue i guess. oh wait thats regular blue..
My hands are huge for my 5'5 frame at the length of 21cm. I have thick finger bones which visually looks horrible. I have thick hands which result to very hard slaps. My finger nails are round and bare. I don't dare to wear nail polish because I don't want my too-big hands to be stared upon.


:)
My hands are have long, skinny fingers and look child-like. They are excellent for typing and playing musical instruments. The nails are kept very short, and I am obsessive about keeping the area under the nails clean. There are freckles on my fingers and the back of my hands.
I am short and I have somewhat small hands with long fingers. I just polished them red/pink for christmas and it also is OPI nailpolish. I dont really like to apply nail polish often because I hate when it peels off and then Im too lazy to apply it back on again.
i have hands that are about 6 inches from bottum of the palm to the middle finger. im wearing deep purple nail polish that i just applied today so it looks pretty good! i drew a few designes on my hand today because i was bored in drivers ed and i had nothing else to do.
i hav pretty long fingers and tons of people say i would b really good @ the piano but i hate piano. but my violin teachr says i should b able to reach tons of hard notes cuz i can reach around lots. really handy if u ask me. no polish. im probs gonna eithr get a minicure soon or paint my nails myself though. wearin this really pretty ring too. it splits into 2 dolphins. it sounds wierd but its really pretty. and also im not really sure wat i did but i hav a really big cut on my palm. the mark is pretty faded away but u can still see it. that was the randomest question evr...
i have tiny hands that are freakishly double jointed in 2 places on all my fingers. my fingers and hands skinny and the bones are kinda square looking. ugh that sounds gross, but its not. my nails are extremely tiny and short and sort of uneven with no nail polish.
my hands are a tad bit small, wearing nail polish on my left hand, but not on my right (i don't trust anyone to paint my nails and i can't use my left hand for shiz.)





but my fingers are slim and long, my nuckles are sharp. also, if it matters, i'm very pale.
my hands are pretty big, just by a little.


Long fingers.


red/magenta nail polish with white dots on my thumbs and ring fingers.chipped from wear and tear.


rough skin from doing this stupid project...so i need lotion, writing on back of left hand and my right pointer finger is demented.


=)
i have medium ( not fat or SUPER skinny) fingers. their medium lol. but one of the im pricked. and my fingernails are really long and no nail polish lol








help answr mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I have super small hands, but I'm small all over so they fit :)





I have a french manicure with blue, hot pink, white, and silver ';stripes'; and dots on them. I mean they don't look like a zebra or anything but I can't explain it lol.
My hands are small! But I also have long slender fingers :)


People always tease me for my small hands and long-ish fingers, but it comes in handy (no pun intended) when I'm playing the piano!





- aand nope I'm not wearing any nail polish, it comes off too quickly for me!
My hands are kinda large, like they're skinny but really long. Good for piano i guess. I'm wearing pink nail polish with glitter, but it's coming off. I think once all of its off i'm going to put clear shiny nail polish on. for a change.
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
I have really small hands! Haha but I like it. I used to think it's weird but my other classmate has the same exact size as me so I think it's cool now for some reason. I only have nail polish on my thumb finger hahaha!:) It's pink :D
I have kinda big hands lol. I have on fake nails that I had professionally done painted into a french manicure.


But on my ring finger (left hand) and thumb (right hand) i have a green line and black dots tight where the white and pink separate :)
my hands are perfect for my height, but they look older than my age (even though i exfoliate and moisturize) and i have a rich red on too...


something about red nails really finishes off any outfit don't you think?





:)
i have medium sized hands i guess loll and i get my nails done so i have tips [not that long] and its frnech manicure with a green and gold steak under the white [school colors] :D
actually just a few days ago the black nail polish that I had painted on a few months ago finally all came off. I'm terrible about freshening up my nail polish. Now they are clean without any polish, but not for long :):):):)
Um, clean, normal sized, not long fingers and blue nail polish on one, then white on the next, then blue and well you get the picture.





The same with my feet.
I have large fat fingers in which i cannot even get into my ear with


they are super short as well and i am wearing a puke green nail polish





jk


i have really long slender hands


and im wearing white nail polish
my hands are definitely not small. long fingers nails cut short. wearing peach on it.


two rings - gold in left and pearl in right hand , and my fingers are tired of slamming the keyboard :(((((((((((((
My hands are small, right now they need some lotion since I just finished cleaning by pet's toy and they're dry. I don't wear nail polish but I do polish them with a nail buffer and add some cuticle oil.
um..


weird question but okay.





small hands for my normal sized body.


no nail polish at the moment but my nails are perfectly shaped for a manicure.
I have small palms and long fingers, Im wearing spring green nail polish and my nails are short (cause I just had exams and I bit them :S)

No comments:

Post a Comment